Deep Depression Deep Depression

You don't cease to amaze

You really are an awesome guitarist, I can barely ever get into a song that's just guitar with no backing drums or anything but you've blown me away yet again. Ok I'm done reviewing your stuff now because they'll all end up sounding the same. Keep up the great work. It's a fucking shame that a bunch of videogame covers done with nothing but drum machines and Fruity Loops are getting ranked higher than your talented playing.

Fade to Fat Fade to Fat

Great work

Newgrounds fucked up your audio so I dled it and it's pretty damn great. You did an awesome job and nailed your guitar work dead on. I couldn't have played it better myself.

Bond, James Bond... Metalized! Bond, James Bond... Metalized!

Incredible... just fucking incredible

This is the single best track I've heard on this site. When it started I was a little unimpressed since you start by doing exactly what I was expecting, playing the Bond theme with some distortion. But then... wow, it just blew me away and turned into something else all together. A truly awesome song. You rock, good sir.

GoreBastard responds:

Haha! Thanks mate. I tried to make the intro a little dull, so that when the main guitars kick in it blows peoples heads off!
Thanks for the review mate!
Nice profile by the way. That's fucking hilarious!

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Pretty damn solid!

I can't deny the work you put into this, it was a pretty damn awesome track. I just can't really get all that into video game music most of the time but you definatly made it worth a listen.